Friday, July 7, 2023

I've joined public sector

From all perspectives and business ideas I had, I've decided to try something completely different. For the last year and a bit, I've been working on various IT projects in government. Helping various institutions to save money and develop systems in a frugal way. 

Promoting agile work methods, sharing a startup mentality for the public sector, and working with many awesome people. It's truly a different experience than building your own compan
y, dealing with clients, partners, etc. but I feel like I found an awesome place for myself for at least a couple of following years. 

Also presenting a quick sneak peek of my first project, a system for the Environmental Protection Department under the Ministry of Environment that's used by 500+ inspectors on a daily basis:

More to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment