Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ouh yeah! My glorious vocation

so.... at last first time this summer i get my one week of deserved vacation (well at-least i think i deserved it ^^) that's super sweet. I'm staying in Kleve, Deutchland in a about 6km from border with Netherlands (amhh i might just maybe visit Amsterdam if' I'll be feeling that way)
Kleve by itself isn't so much of exciting place, but because some of my relatives live there its a nice vacation and kinda little version of family reunion :) so anyways i have an amazing view to Schwanenburg from my balcony so maybe I'll grab some acrylics and do a painting or two later next week.
Aaah and even more good/happy news :))) -hehe I like those.
ODP is starting to get recognized by more and more bloggers and iPhone fans every day. Just yeasturday we got really nice review by Andy Boxall from iphonefreak.com you can read it overHERE. Andy, thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate it! Also we thank Laurence Borel who wrote article at laurenceborel.com! (in case you missed it you can read her article overHERE

and also if you haven't seen ODP promo video OR HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD ABOUT IT please follow this link 3 IPHONE GAMES MADE IN 3 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment